Finalized the height of the roof supports and fine sanded each end to provide a flat level surface.
Added framing within the clerestory windows. The missing top portion of these windows will be glued to the bottom of the roof and become part of the roof alignment/attachment system.
Added a couple of faux support columns in the back to hopefully continue the window treatment around the back and tie the two sides together. Added the clerestory window moldings (unfinished) to make it all look like I know what I'm doing.
Posing with the grille. Interesting that the grille is offset. This is because of the case's ample space provided behind the motherboard for cable hiding. It shifts many components around including the top fans.
Clerestory windows posing with the roof on. Also trying out another color. This is called Lava Gray and is another color that FLLW used often in his designs.
I pieced together the lower roof by adding sections to increase the size. I then added edge pieces to increase thickness. I did this until I got the shape I wanted. I then cut the actual panel using the template I created.
This is how I cut panels. Trimming a half-inch off the edge was a little more challenging than usual.
Looking up under the balcony. I've started adding material to fill in the complete shape.